Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Domino

They've just announced that Domino Mag will be no more. The last issue is to be March's. This is uber sad on many fronts, but mostly because I had just really started to enjoy the magazine over the past fall! I'd been receiving it for about 2 years now since my sister-soul-mate Lydia recommended it to me, but I didn't really like it much at first. Then I was abroad all last year so they were piling up in my absence. When I got back from Taiwan I discovered that I really liked a lot of the new ones - maybe it was the "nesting" kicking in as we went apartment hunting and planned to be here for a few years... but I was really loving them! I even sent two gift subscriptions to friends for Christmas and told them how much I loved it! I'd just finished my January issue (maybe it was Feb... eek! That's one less then!) when I read about the closure on Decorno and now I'm really sad!

ps. do I get a refund on my renewal?

No comments:

Post a Comment