Friday, August 7, 2009

Holy Crap!

... that sorta didn't work! I haven't blogged in like 2 weeks. For the record, I was kinda off the grid for most of this week during awesome family get-togethers (reunion, bridal shower, cook-out, camping, driving all over the states of PA, NJ and MD...) but STILL! I promised to blog more!

Here's the info: What Kate is...

Reading
F it. I don't care if you know. I have like 5 books waiting to be read and all of them are much more intellectually engaging than this but what do I care if you know I throw a NR in every now and again? (and again and again and again...)

Watching
Oooo! Keanu, you're so baaad!
ps. Check out that creepy grin Denzel is giving you!

Listening to
Kate Miller-Heidke, an Australian singer/songwriter from Brisbane. Specifically listening to The Facebook Song, but some of her other stuff is good too.
(warning: language! ...teehee!)

Other than that I should probably do a real post sometime soon, but it's after midnight here and I just got off work after the first day of restaurant week and I am LE TIRED so I'll think of some real material later.

I PROMISE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment